Part One

So, I did it. Well, at least part of it. The artist, Ariel, is the same woman who did the tattoo on my back and I could not be happier with the way it turned out. She took what I envisioned in my dream and made it look way better than I ever could have described. Now I need to decide if its complete the way it is or if I should add the second part as I originally pictured it. My desire to decorate has been satiated for now, so I figure I'll give it a bit of time before I make that decision.


4 Comments:
That looks great! Where did you get it done?
Thank you! I got it done at a place called Steady Tattoo which is right above Sally's on University. I highly, highly recommend it if/when you decide to get yours done. Ariel is amazing.
Incidentally, freshman year at the U, some random dude called me and asked me out on a date after we'd "met at Sally's" the previous weekend. When I told him I had no idea who he was, he was like "You're Maggie, the one with the blonde curly hair. Stop pretending like you don't remember". I have never been to, nor will I probably ever go to Sally's, so you can imagine my confusion. I have yet to figure out to this day who actually pretended to be me and gave my phone number away. I'd forgotten about that until just now.....
Oh yeah, I think I know a couple people who have gone there before. And I would love to have a tattoo done by a chick.
And that story is HILARIOUS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I would have probably gone along with it until it got out of hand.
I'm not saying that I did it...but it sounds like something I might have done freshman year. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home